Do a search for other healthy recipes at http://draxe.com/
1 cup cooked sweet potato puree
½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
¼ cup honey
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 tbsp. arrowroot flour
½ cacao powder (This is not cocoa powder)
½ tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup coconut milk
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease 8×8 pan with coconut oil and line it with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine avocado, sweet potato, applesauce, honey and vanilla. Once creamy, add in cacao powder.
- Add in eggs one at a time.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, arrowroot flour, salt and baking soda.
- Combine both mixtures until smooth.
- Transfer to greased pan and bake for 25 minutes.
Make icing and frost if desired.