Diane Fenlason in Montana, my niece, was the winner of a cooking contest!
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fine bread crumbs
- Approximately 4 hazelnuts finely chopped in food processor or blender
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Fresh parsley
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place salmon file ts in baking dish greased with coconut oil or olive oil.
- Brush light coat of mustard on top of the fillet.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
- Mix together (or use a blender to make super fine) the breadcrumbs, hazelnuts, Italian seasoning, 2 sprigs of fresh parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to the top of the salmon.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until fish is opaque and tops are lightly browned.
- Garnish each fillet with a sprig of parsley.
- Serve with rice.